We are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) IT Service Management. Our IT Service Management Team ensures the smooth running, resilience, availability, and scalability of our applications, systems, storage, networking, and databases in the on premise and in the cloud.
You can imagine gaining professional experience in this area during your studies? Do you want to work in the IT environment and enjoy ensuring the best possible IT service for a specific area? Moreover, you have a general understanding of current technologies and you are looking for a company where you can not only take over a lot of responsibility but also learn something new every day? Then you are exactly right with us!
We are looking for YOU as a Working Student (m/f/d) IT Service Management for our office in Hamburg with immediate effect.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will receive individual training and support the team with the following tasks:
- Analyzing and dispatching received incidents or requests via our ticketing system to the designated IT to support team
- Helping the It Service Desk Agents to provide on-site IT support in our Hamburg office
- Taking over basic tasks in our customer care tool (e.g., canceling subscription or refunding payments)
- Doing follow-ups for overdue tickets and for those that will approach set due dates
- Assisting with various work or projects as instructed by superiors
- Student in Computer Science, Data Science, Business Administration, or a course related to Information Technology
- Good academic standing
- General understanding of current technologies
- Ability to multitask
- Independent and flexible way of working with great passion in the IT field
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal), the German language is a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cooperation in a highly motivated and international team
- Stylish and modern office in an attractive location at Hamburg-Gänsemarkt
- Free drinks and daily fresh fruits
Mondia Group is a leading mobile commerce company dedicated to connecting, digitalising and monetising mobile consumers. DIGITAL EXPERIENCES FOR EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE.
Werkstudent:in Pre-Sales FFW Agency · Werkstudent(in) · Online seit 16 StundenMehr Details Online seit 16 Stunden
Werkstudent (m/w/d) für Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit Blinden- und Sehbehindertenverein Hamburg e.V. (BSVH) · Werkstudent(in) · Online seit 2 TagenMehr Details Online seit 2 Tagen
Werkstudent*in Content Marketing (m/w/d) HQLabs GmbH · Werkstudent(in) · Online seit 4 TagenMehr Details Online seit 4 Tagen